All of us at Blue River Family Medicine believe that our patients are at the center of all we do. We want you to feel respected and that your health information is safe with us. You as our patient have these rights:
- You can trust that we will keep your information private and confidential.
- You will receive a complete and thorough diagnosis regarding your medical conditions.
- You will not be discriminated against for any reason.
- You may have a copy of your medical record by requesting it.
- Your questions and concerns will be addressed.
You have some responsibilites in this relationship, too. We expect these things from you:
- You will be on time for all appointments or you will call to cancel if needed.
- You will be respectful of the staff and healthcare providers.
- You will respect other patients and their family members.
- You will provided a complete medical history and medication list and update both of these when needed.
- You will provide us with accurate and up-to-date information to bill your insurance and to bill you or the responsible party.
No show policy
Any patient who fails to arrive for a scheduled appointment or who fails to cancel with more than 24-hour notice prior to scheduled time is considered a no show. Established patient appointments who no show will be assessed a $25 fee, and if no show more than 3 times in a year period will be dismissed from the practice. New patients or physicals who no show will be assessed a $50 fee, and if they miss a new appointment twice, they will no longer be allowed within the practice. Fees are subject to normal collections policy.