Blue River Family Medicine provides a wide array of primary care services. Our goal is to offer comprehensive services that meet the needs of your entire family. We accept patients of all ages, from newborns to seniors.
Whether you need to schedule your child’s first check-up or you require care for a chronic disease, we are happy to see patients for nearly every complaint or general health care problem, including some behavioral and mental health needs. From the simple, isolated sore throat or ear infection, to more chronic conditions and complicated ailments like heart disease, diabetes or acute depression, we are your source for direct care, prevention, wellness, education and information.
Need a referral for a specialist or surgeon? We would be happy to see you and evaluate the necessity for a specialty visit.
We currently provide the following medical and health care services:
- General Problems (sore throat, ear infection, colds, coughs, allergies, fatigue, etc.)
- Well-child visits (regular or annual check-ups to ensure your child is healthy)
- Kan Be Healthy Screening
- General Wellness and Medicare Wellness Visits
- Gynecological visits, including cervical cancer and STD screening, birth control options
- School, Camp and Sports Physicals
- Worker Compensation Visits
- Work Physicals
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Same day acute visits (availability can vary by provider)
- Injections/Shots (including flu shots and allergy shots)
- Immunizations and Vaccinations (child, teenager and adults)
- Lab Specimen Collection (Blood, Urine, Sputum, etc.)
- X-Ray Services (July 2019 at new location)
If you do not see a service you need listed above, please call us. We are expanding our services all the time and may have added the particular service you are looking for.